Access to and use of this site, paseda360.com and/or the learning platform learn.paseda360.com ("our sites") are provided by Paseda360 (part of the Ask Why Limited Company) subject to the following terms:
1. By using our sites you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of our sites. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use our sites.
2. Paseda360 may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Paseda360. Your continued use of our sites after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
USE OF OUR SITES
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use our site's content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of our site's content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of our sites content requires the prior written permission of Paseda360.
4. You agree to use our sites only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of our sites. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within our sites.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
5. Our sites contents, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Paseda360, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. Under no circumstances will Paseda360 be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of our sites regardless of the form of action.
7. Paseda360 does not warrant those functions contained in our sites content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that our sites or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
8. The names, images and logos identifying Paseda360 or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of Paseda360 and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Paseda360, or any other third party.
CONTRIBUTIONS TO OUR SITES
10. Further to paragraph 9, by submitting your contribution to our sites, you:
10.1 warrant that your contribution;
10.1.1 is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to Paseda360 for all the purposes specified above;
10.1.2 is not defamatory; and
10.1.3 does not infringe any law; and
10.2 indemnify Paseda360 against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by Paseda360 as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
10.3 waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on our sites and the purposes specified above.
12. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on our sites then the latter shall prevail
13. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
14. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Suite 53, Basepoint, Chichester Enterprise Centre, Terminus Rd, Chichester PO19 8FY